Tuesday, December 9, 2008

She must be cute

My mom gave Ruby this outfit while we were in Utah a couple of months ago. I had it hanging in my closet and saw it there yesterday and thought we had better get some use out of it before Christmas was over. I love the outfit--the little cap isn't something I would make her wear out--but it sure looks cute! I figure if she can pull off looking good in a cap like this one, she must be cute for sure! The little video is Kash singing to her--he sings to her ALL the time--I love it!

3 comments:

Judy Lamont Stock said...

I can't believe she's already sitting up! Hey Jake and Kash should start a rock group! Amazing talents you have in your family. Merry Christmas!

Bonnie said...

Wow Kash what a good singer you are! Ruby is lucky to have such a sweet big brother. Sarah & Grace are saying "ahhhhhh, Ruby is sooooo cute! And Kash is sooooo big!"
Love you,
Bon Bon

Judy Lamont Stock said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.