Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday, Grandma Sally!


We wanted to wish a special Happy Birthday to Grandma Sally, Brian's grandma. We all love her so much and wanted her to know we were thinking of her.

Jake: We miss you! I love music like you do. Hope you have a great birthday and a Merry Christmas!

Ben: You are always nice. And you are always fun. I am always glad to see you. I love you and Happy Birthday!

Sally: Happy Birthday! I hope you have a good birthday and I hope you have a good Christmas, I hope I do too. What do you want for Christmas? I want a digital camera. I am glad to be named after you. Love, Sally

Kash: Do you want a 4 wheeler for your birthday? Or do you want a motorcycle? I like those things. I love you.

Jen: I love you, Grandma. You & Grandpa were so kind to me the first time I met you. I loved coming to your house in Richfield and spending time with you there. You are so warm, friendly, talented, and all-around wonderful. I am so glad you were part of the package when I married Brian! I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Love, Jen

Brian: Grandma and Christmas---they just go hand in hand. We love you and hope you have a great birthday. Wish we could be there to celebrate with you, but know we are thinking about you on your special day. All the best, love Brian.

No comments: