Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"Tagged"

Okay, so I have been tagged! That is what I get for blog stocking! I really don't know who to tag back, all the blogs I look at seem to have already been it. As for myself and writing 6 quirky things about me, that is hardly enough! Honestly, I should have Brian write this for me--many of the things he finds quirky I think are perfectly normal! Anyway, I will give it a shot!

1. I am a bit obsessive in my behavior. I have to do the same things in the same order when I go to bed, when I shower, the food I eat (I will often eat the same thing for days on end), etc. I must have order!

2. I love to buy books. All kinds of books. I don't really like getting books as gifts, because books are a personal thing, at least to me. But I am the first to give a book as a gift. Go figure.

3. I am a picture fixer--they must be straight--refer to #1.

4. Don't tell me I can't do something. Or don't tell me how to do something. You may offer suggestions, but that is all. I tend to do the exact opposite, even if I know it isn't good for me. I am getting better, but not much.

5. I LOVE to cook and bake. I love new recipes and then I love to alter them. I love to make things up as I go along--a little of this, a little of that. I have only had a couple of things go completely south on me. And they went WAY south!

6. I don't like being wrong. And I will argue way past knowing it is a lost cause simply because I hate being wrong. More than that, I love to be right. I will apologize eventually.

Some of my quirkiness makes me sound like a crazy lady--I guess some days I am!!!

1 comment:

Shane and Becky said...

Thanks for playing Jen. I hope I didn't put you too much on the spot. It's just fun to see friends responses.