Thursday, October 9, 2008

Do I blog too much?


My Kash LOVES trucks, tractors, cars, basically anything with wheels. He is totally in love with John Deere and Bob the Builder and he gets so excited when we finds books at the library that include any of the above. We were at the library yesterday and he found a board book with all kinds of trucks and tractors--he was THRILLED! Since yesterday we have read this book about 3 or 4 times, so today when we were reading it I would ask him what truck it was to see if he could remember all the names (front loader, excavator, paver, etc). I LOVE the way he pronounces things and how excited he gets about all of them. Well, we got to the pages with all the semi trucks and there was a picture of one called a "logger truck". I asked Kash what it was, and you guessed it, it was a blogger truck. How I love this little boy!

No comments: