Monday, October 20, 2008

Gone for a few days

I am leaving this morning for Utah. I am taking Kash & Ruby with me and we are all excited about our little trip. I haven't been able to see my niece play volleyball, who unbelievably is a senior this year. I always loved watching my sisters play and told myself I would sometime get to see Kirsti play. So FINALLY I am going to watch her! It should be a fun trip--short--but always good to see my family. The other kids are a little disappointed they don't get to go--Sally shed a few tears last night. But this morning they were all great and I really think they will have a good time with Brian. I am sure there will be more school lunches and pizza in their diets this week which will make them happy! Kash is very excited--he has a little back pack ready for the plane and I am just glad the 2 flights we will take are both short. I better get ready to go...

3 comments:

meegz said...

AHH -- enjoy the time with your family. I know your Mom will be THRILLED to see you.:)
Maybe the weather might even be nice while you're here too. You NEVER know in good old Utah.

Judy Lamont Stock said...

Wow, Kirsti is a senior? I remember going up to Wyoming w/ you guys and she was 4 or 5. I will never forget that. I remember her singing Angels Among us from Alabama and you lipsinking to Bon Jovi. That was a fun time. Hope you have a great trip and a safe flight.

Anniebananie said...

Sounds like a great way to spend the week! Hope it is great!