Sunday, October 26, 2008

Back to reality

So we got back from our trip last night. It was great to be back with my little family and I have to say, Brian was amazing! He had ALL the laundry done, the house picked up and the garage straightened so we can actually park in there now--very nice with colder weather coming. I was much impressed and told him I thought all his domesticity was very hot!

Kash, Ruby, & I had a great week in Utah. I loved spending time with my family and getting to see Kirst play volleyball. They lost to Sky View, but played great and then beat Roy on Friday. Kirsti does a great job and is so fun to watch, I only wish I could watch her more often. I think I am going to get Sally a volleyball for Christmas! :) Maybe I was the undiscovered talent in the family and I can pass on that genetic legacy--ha ha! I can barely walk down the hall without tripping or running into something. Maybe between Brian and some family talent that just skipped me, she can be great. She is left handed and tall, all the possibilities...

I will post some pictures and a little more info maybe tomorrow. Right now my baby girl is hungry and she is way more deserving of my time than any post.

No comments: