Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sally's tooth




I was teasing Sally last night about how "unbrave" she was when we got shots the other day. (Another story) Anyway, I apparently teased her too much and she ran off to her room embarrassed. When Sally is upset, she talks to herself and cries, so we were all listening and just enjoying our Sally. Well, Brian went to check on her and told her if she really wanted to show everyone she was brave, she should pull her tooth out because none of us thought she would do it. Brian got that competitive spirit in my little girl going and she pulled her first tooth out! It was TOTALLY ready to come out, but still, she did it! I was very surprised and she was very excited as you can see from the pictures. The tooth fairy made it here last night, thank goodness she remembered! Actually I think Sally has a boy fairy who remembered! :) But either way, she was thrilled!

No comments: