Monday, September 15, 2008

Blast from the past


When I was in high school, I loved going through my mom and dad's closet to see if there was anything cool to borrow--the whole retro thing. Anyway, I found a belt of my mom's that I loved. She told me I could have it, but my mom was so skinny in high school (and still does look great, by the way) that the belt never fit me. I always kept it, just because. Well, Sally discovered it the other day while we were unpacking. She wanted to know if she could have it. I told her she could borrow it. So this morning we thought the outfit she had on would look great with a belt, so we tried it. Great belt, mom! Still looks great a few years later!

1 comment:

Kade and Katie said...

how cute does she look! and why didn't i get mom's waist line?? sally is totally in! love you!