Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Four Months


Ruby is 4 months old today. I can hardly believe the time has gone so quickly. She is still a little gem and we are all so in love with her. It amazes me that after 5 babies, I am still thrilled when our little girl smiles at us or learns to use her sweet little hands. She is really such a good baby--she has handled all the the changes and lack of schedule far better than I. She is starting to laugh a little more and really is grabbing things, including our hair. Kash calls her Binga still and all the kids have started calling her "Dubie". I don't think Brian is in love with this nickname, but it started with us calling her "Ruby Dubie". She is quick to smile at all of us and has all the attention a little person can handle. She is wonderful! I thought I would share a few "faces" of our Ruby. She is really a good sleeper, she slept through my bright flashes while I was taking these pictures! She loves her fingers! And she loves to "talk" to us. I still think she looks an awful lot like her dad, but in a very cute girly way. Brian teases me about the big bows and flowers I put on her head, but I love them! Like I said, she is wonderful!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Ruby we miss watching you grow and change! Thankfully you have a wonderful, amazing mommy who will keep us "posted" with beautiful pictures of you and the gang. Miss you all!
Love,
Stolberg crew