Monday, April 7, 2008

Jake's haircut


For those of you who know Jake, he has had his hair pretty long for the last 2 years. I have liked his hair long, but have been telling him lately it was time for a change. I just didn't want him to be so attached to his hair that he couldn't get rid of it. I was getting a bit worried because he just would not part with the locks. But last week he decided to do a faux hawk and get rid of the long look. Ben told him not to because that was the only reason girls thought he was cute. I told Ben that people liked Jake because he was Jake, not because of his hairstyle. Anyway, we got it cut on Friday. I think he is enjoying all the attention he is getting by the change!

2 comments:

Emily said...

He is such a handsome kid Jen!! I love checking in and seeing what you guys are up to... your a great blogger... really good at writing!your family is darling. I can't wait to see your new baby girl! good luck with all that you have coming up!!! xoxo

Anniebananie said...

Looks cool! I like it, good change! Hope all is well!