Wednesday, April 16, 2008

FORTY Years ago today...

Forty years ago today, the love of my life was born!!! Just wanted to celebrate Brian and what a fabulous person he is. Anyone who really knows Brian can't help but love him. He is warm, friendly, outgoing, LOUD (in a great way), quick to laugh and to make others laugh, gives the greatest hugs, intelligent, great conversationalist, and so easy to love. Brian has made so many lives better for the last 40 years and I only hope that will continue for at least 40 more! He is a wonderful dad, a super great husband, and I am going to go out on a limb here and assume that he is a great son and brother! :) Happy Birthday, Bri! I love you more than ever!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Awwww... what a nice tribute to your sweetheart... I don't know your husband very well but I have always thought that you guys make a really cute couple!!... darling family... I love that just through what you write it's so easy to tell that your family is full of love...wish we could hang out together more! I absolutely LOVE the old photo's!!! Tell Brian Happy Birthday!