Saturday, April 12, 2008

Kash is officially 3!!!


We actually celebrated Kash's birthday last Sunday when Brian was home. But yesterday was his real day--I think we have him completely confused! But I am positive he is the cutest little 3-year-old boy I have seen since Ben was 3! He is such a quirky and opinionated little thing--I just adore him. He is all about "Bob the Builder", trucks, tools, cars, dry cold cereal, his dad, his bike, and his little blue bear. He hates bugs and screams when he sees them--I find this very funny--especially since Sally & I are fascinated by bugs and all things creepy and crawly. Kash loves to sing and dance and makes the greatest faces while performing. I have a friend who told me that when kids are this age they really are so cute you could just eat them and then they become teenagers and you wish you had. I laughed hard. I am just glad I am still in the little people stage--what great little people I have running the house! I will admit there are days when I just want to run away for a week or so, but most of the time I feel so grateful for these 4 kids--they are wonderful!

1 comment:

Polly said...

What a doll. I agree, I do just want to eat them up at this age. Kyler is just behind Kash - He'll be 3 in July. Honestly, he's enough to make me want 10 more just like him!! I will definitely regret that when I have 14 teenagers....but at least I'd have lots and lots of 2 and 3 year old grandbabies to look forward to!!!