Friday, October 23, 2009

Kash-isms

Yesterday Kash & I were discussing an episode of "Little Bill" he had seen. Little Bill thought he had broken his baby cousin when the baby spit up. Kash told me that he thought he had broken Ruby when she was a baby. I told him I didn't remember that, but I did remember when he bent Ruby's finger back really far just to see what would happen. Kash's responded, "Yep, I was pretty mean in the 80's, wasn't I, Mom?" I just laughed. Then later that day I noticed that Kash's sneakers were really wearing out and the inside of the sole was worn enough that his ankles were turning. So I told him we needed to buy him some new sneakers. Of course this turned into a conversation about his old sneakers. Kash said, "I remember when we bought my other sneakers back in the 60's." He is TOTALLY serious when he is telling us all this. I just love my little boy. By the way, he LOVES his new sneakers! I just wonder which decade he will remember this purchase taking place...

3 comments:

The Fluckiger Family said...

What a fun kid! Your fam must talk about those decades alot - my kids wouldn't have a clue about any of that :) It was sure fun to see you at Katie's party. You'll be here for the Christmas game night too! Woo-hoo!!

davenportreport said...

I love kids! They are so funny. How does he even know what the 60s or 80s are? Pretty smart kid.

How are you guys?

The Maguet's said...

too funny! where does he come up with this stuff? love it!