Friday, June 26, 2009

All relative

Sally showed me a penny this morning and said it looked really different than any other penny she had seen. I said, "It is just an old penny." Sally asked how old it was and I told her to find the year on the penny. She found "1956" on the penny and asked, "Were you alive then, Mom?" I said no and she then asked if Grandma and Grandpa were alive then. I told her they were and she wanted to know how old they were then. So I thought for a minute and told her that Grandpa would have been 10 and Grandma would have been 7 (I think that is right). Anyway, she looked at the penny and then looked at me and said, "Then this is a really, really, really, really, really, really old penny!" Sorry, Mom & Dad! I don't think the penny is that old! :) Too funny though!

No comments: