Thursday, March 5, 2009

A new found love of the bath

Brian and I were very excited about this house because it had a bath AND a shower. And it is a fairly large bath. Well, I thought it was going to change my feelings about bathing forever, but I was wrong. I tried out the big bath and I just really don't love a bath. Now I will stand in the shower forever if I can, but I just get bored sitting in there. Anyway, I sometimes walk past that big bath and say to myself, "What a waste of space!" But I no longer feel that way! Now I have a place to keep kids contained and happy while I take that long shower that I love or do the dishes, or make my bed...the options are endless. What a great discovery! FYI--the bath makes a really great race track! Can't get much better than mom & kids BOTH happy!


3 comments:

The Fluckiger Family said...

I've always wondered if we had a big enough bathtub would I love to take baths...for now, I am a shower girl. No fun when your legs and feet have to stand straight up the wall 'cause you don't fit! It's nice that the kids are making good use of it - it's a really pretty bathtub ;)

meegz said...

I LOVE it. I get bored in a bath too. What is there to do really except sit there, get hot and assess the body that I'm not totally in love with(that's code for "look at the gross stomach in front of me" :)) Great idea to put the kids in it!

Brian Owens said...

That is what a TON of bubbles are for!! :) But I still agree with you!