Monday, January 12, 2009

Ben and Ben

Jake & Ben were so excited to watch the Steelers play last night. As soon as they turned the game on, Ben hurried in his room and put on his Roethlisberger jersey. He had to get it out of the dirty clothes to do so (gross, but oh well), luckily it was right on top since he'd worn it the day before. Jake lost interest to his guitar part way through the game, but Ben stayed with his Steelers to the end. A happy end, thank goodness! Ben sat on the edge of the couch the whole time, yelling at the refs and players and cheering on his team. When he went to bed, I told him to remember to take off his jersey. This morning when I woke him up, he still had it on. There is something magical about that jersey--he really feels connected somehow to "his team" now. I love it all and I LOVE him! So just for my Ben, GO STEELERS!

No comments: