Sunday, February 1, 2009

Steelers Win--YEAH!!!

Ben was crying when there was 2 1/2 minutes left and the Cardinals were ahead. Brian told him to chill out, there was plenty of time for the Steelers to score. The little video is Ben and Jake after the Steelers made the winning touchdown. I have happy boys. Make sure to notice Kash, who is oblivious to the game and is playing with cars, but decides to get in on the action part way through. I don't even know if he knows why he is jumping around and yelling--just looked like fun--man, I love these kids!



The kids made some decorations on Saturday, Sally helped too. Poor girl didn't even make it to half time, she crashed on her Dad's lap. Jake made the comment after the game, "With all the emotional turmoil and the sugar I've eaten, my stomach doesn't feel so good!" We had a great time! Super game and just a great family night.



2 comments:

Emily said...

YEAH!! darling boys Jen... I love the decorations they made... we had a blast with out super bowl party too so much excitement in the air!!! I was just thinking... how sad it will be when they no longer make signs with crayons and would rather be hanging out with their friends watching the game... I guess those will be fun times too... just in different ways! It's good to just enjoy every little thing huh? GO STEELERS!!!

Anonymous said...

This is a great video! It makes us miss the Owens clan. Hope all is well in the southwest.

Rusty