Monday, July 28, 2008

Just for fun


My friend Christine teased me about the size of my mug. I always told her it just had water inside, but she was never convinced thinking there must be something more potent in it to deal with ALL my kids and a husband who wasn't around much the past few months. Anyway, I have upgraded my mug--I never have seen anything so big! I promise, it still just has water, although I am sure Christine still has her doubts! Just because she isn't quite as amazing as me and can't handle as much as me with just water. :)

3 comments:

Mimi said...

I don't have a picture, but just thought I'd let you know that I had a bigger water jug than that! I lost it when we moved so I tried to use a gallon jug and see if I could drink that much in a day. I haven't managed to get that much down yet! Happy water drinking from a fellow water-aholic!

Anniebananie said...

Lance has one of those big mugs too and he drinks water also. Nothing like ice cold water on a hot summer day. Hope everything is going well for you guys!

christine said...

well,well,well.....congrats on your new moonshine jug. I hope it is more accommodating for your habit (smartbutt). If infact it really is filled with water you may win "the healthy mormon of the year award". In that case I might have to travel for the occasion. Happy drinking whatever!
Love and miss you Christine