Monday, July 28, 2008

What's been happening


The past week has gone so quickly. My sister and her family were here from FL and we had a week full of cousins and fun. My parents have 6 grown children all with spouses and 22 grandchildren, all were at their house several days during the week. It was crazy but fun.


Ben was baptized the beginning of July and the same day we blessed Ruby. It was a very nice day. Ben asked my dad to confirm him, he is a big grandpa fan. I thought that was nice and it really was just a great day. I promise to elaborate more when I have some time.

2 comments:

Kevin Franson said...

Jen, I have to say this post made me jealous of time spent at the Fryer home, what with all six children, spouses, and grandkids. It sounds like a great time...even for a golf tournament. I still need to pull that off.
-Kevin

Shane and Becky said...

I can't believe how time flies. Congratulations to Ben. What a milestone. It just seems like yesterday he was born. Good to see you all doing so well.