Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Those darn bees!

Today Kash was stung by a bee. A band-aid and Bob the Builder seemed to fix things. A while later I was changing Ruby's diaper and Kash was helping. I said, "Last job for you, Kash, go throw away the diaper." He looked at me so seriously and said, "I can't, Mom. I am naughty." I asked why he was naughty and just as seriously he responded, "The bee sting made me naughty." I think that darn bee sting is going to get him into a lot of trouble today and be his greatest excuse for a while. I love this little 3-year-old! He puts lots of smiles on the crazed mom's face! I just wish I could come up with the brilliant excuses he does! Even if people didn't believe me, they would let me off the hook for just being so darn clever!

1 comment:

Polly said...

Mybe that's what happened to kyler!!!those darn bees is right!!