Thursday, May 15, 2008

Just about 2 weeks


Ruby is doing great. I thought I should update everyone. She is a sleeper though and the first week we had trouble getting her to wake up enough to eat. At her first appt. with the dr. she had lost 2 more ounces. She has another appt. tomorrow just to make sure she is gaining weight--I am keeping my fingers crossed. She is a sweet little girl and we just love her! I never thought Jake and Ben had so many kisses to give! Kash still calls her Binga, but now it is Binga Ruby. Sally is very sure that she waves to us and all her little grunts are actually words. So I am thinking we must have a genius on our hands! Not only is she super cute and sweet--she will be at Harvard by age 10! It was hard to have Brian go back to CA after he had been here for over a week, but we are thrilled that Pamela is here visiting--she has been a tremendous help just playing with the kids--especially Kash! Other than being a bit tired, I am really feeling good. More later, I am sure!

No comments: