Sunday, May 18, 2008

Five Kids--Holy Cow!



I thought I would take a picture of all the kids today since my camera has been focused on just Ruby the past couple of weeks. After I took the picture and then put it on the computer, I took a look at it and just thought, "HOLY COW! They are all mine!" I felt a bit overwhelmed for a moment, but I just love them all so much! They all love Ruby so much--Sally & Ben cannot kiss her enough--Ben woke her up today with his kisses. Not a happy Jen at that moment. Pamela left today, we were all sad to see her go. She was Kash's entertainment all week and then once the kids got home from school she kept them all busy. We love Pamela! Anyway, we are still surviving!

2 comments:

Emily said...

She is adorable and fits right in with the other's... She has the cute Owen's look to her! So tiny and PINK everything...how fun!! life just keeps moving huh? Enjoy her newness and hang in there without help aruond now!! Good luck with your upcoming move...keep in touch!! xoxo

Polly said...

What a beautiful family! The only thing that could make it better is Brian joining the army so you can always live by US! HA! It's nice to get a glimpse of what my family would look like with one more....I always thought our hypothetical next kid would be a girl...now I know for sure! (since we always have what you have!! ha!)