Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Blogging...

So you see the great little slide show on the right, you would think this would be easy. Maybe for some...not me. I have probably spent a good 2 hours today trying to figure out how to make it work. Brian encouraged me to do this blog, but I kept telling him I thought I would spend too much time on it because I tend to have an addictive personality. Then I decided I would just keep it simple and I would be okay. Well, I have done fine until today. I have seen some pretty cool stuff on some other blogs, but I am thinking you will not ever see it on mine! You might find another slide show simply because I figured out how to do that (I think)! There are a lot of things that didn't get done today because I was determined to make that darn slide show work! So someone had better look at it! :)

2 comments:

meegz said...

I don't think you know me -- my name is Megan Eborn. I am Jan Gilleland's daughter(your Mom's cousin) I know Katie -- anyway, we are related .... somehow!:) Your Mom sent me your link -- she's great and she and my Mom keep in touch. ANYWAY -- hate to break it to you -- but I see no slide show! Boo hoo.....slide.com makes it pretty easy -- have you checked that out?
Come visit our family .... www.meegzncheez.blogspot.com
I agree...blogging is addicting -- Sometimes you need a good blog diet!:) As you can see, I haven't taken one yet.:)

meegz said...

OH WAIT!!! NOW it's playing!!:) Yippee!!!