Monday, January 21, 2008

Getting Started

So I am really going to do this! I was happily surprised how quickly I could set this blog up and get it going. Hopefully I will keep things posted and keep everyone up to date on the things going on at our house. Nothing too noteworthy at the moment. We were glad to have Brian home the last few days, but he left again this morning for CA and won't be back again for another 10 days. I hate this arrangement, but I know it will come to an end soon enough and I can't wait! More later, it is getting late and I should get to bed as much as I would rather stay up and sleep in--just not going to happen!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah!!! Jen you are blogging!! It is so much fun and you are already a pro- So cute! It really is such a fun way for people to see what your up to and a great way to journal and share pictures! you are gonna love it! and I am so excited to hear more about you guys! thanks for sharing- do you mind if I list your link on my blog? I 'll keep checking back- keep up the good work and don't worry about obsessing... it doesn't have to be time consuming and perfect! love ya!

The Blog said...

Jen, I love it! I linked you to my blog. We are having fun now!!!!