Thursday, July 23, 2009

Utah continued




The battery on the laptop is dying and Brian forgot the power cord, so I will be brief. Brian got back to UT with us this week and we are THRILLED to have him with us for the last little while before we return to TX. We are staying busy and loving the time we get to spend with our families here. Jake asks me constantly what our plans are each day, he is already concerned about how quickly this month has gone by and how soon we will return home. I feel a little like I haven't been home forever and yet the month really is flying by. We have been in SLC this week, but will head back to Cache Valley for Pioneer Day in Mendon. Then we will head to Fish Lake and stay at the cabin for a few days--I am very excited about that--it is such a beautiful place. I have always loved Fish Lake with all the aspen trees--they sing simplicity and peace to me. I have included a few pictures from our adventures, it has been a great trip so far.

No comments: