Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Our littlest helper



Kash loves to help! He always wants to help me carry in groceries and he especially loves any outside jobs. We had quite an ice storm this past weekend and Brian wanted to get the sidewalks cleaned off before he left yesterday. Kash geared up and was so excited to go out and help. Most of the time he ends up adding to the job because he likes to get the softer snow from the park strip and lots of it ends up back on the sidewalk. But how cute is he?! This morning he started pinching my stomach. I said, "Ouch! What are you doing?" His response, "I want to get that baby out!" I am so glad to have him home with me! Not only does he help me with laundry (he pushes the button on the dryer), but he is entertaining as well!

1 comment:

Judy Lamont Stock said...

Kash is so cute! I love reading your blogs.
Love,
Jude